Medicare Advantage requirements? How different from traditional Medicare?

MoKan Vintner Depot Forums Discussion Medicare Advantage requirements? How different from traditional Medicare?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dan Smith

Hi guys, this is Dan Smith, and I want to enroll in a medicare advantage plan. I don’t know the roadmap and the requirements, so please help me if you can enroll in a medicare advantage plan.

#11691 Reply
    Dave Walter

Individuals must enroll in Medicare Part A and B to be eligible for a Medicare Advantage plan. In addition, they must reside within the service area of the Medicare Advantage plan they wish to enroll in. Unlike traditional Medicare, which has no restrictions based on pre-existing conditions, some Medicare Advantage plans may restrict enrollment for individuals with certain health conditions. However, under federal law, individuals with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) are generally not eligible for Medicare Advantage plans and must enroll in traditional Medicare. It is important for individuals to carefully review the eligibility requirements and enrollment periods for both traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans to ensure they are eligible to enroll and to make informed decisions about their healthcare coverage.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Medicare Advantage requirements? How different from traditional Medicare?
Your information: