How can I find genuine wholesale merchandise suppliers? 

MoKan Vintner Depot Forums Discussion How can I find genuine wholesale merchandise suppliers? 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jonnhy99

My business is taking a toll because of the unreliable nature of my merchandise supplier. How can I find another reliable wholesale merchandise supplier?

#9421 Reply
    dans

Here are some important strategies that you can use to find the right reliable wholesale merchandise suppliers for your business.

Search online directories and databases— Many online directories and databases list wholesale merchandise suppliers by industry or product type. You can search these directories to find suppliers that offer the types of products you’re interested in.

Attend trade shows—Trade shows are a great way to meet with a wide range of wholesale merchandise suppliers in one place. You can find trade shows specific to your industry or product category, or you can attend general trade shows that feature a variety of suppliers.

Work with a distributor or wholesaler— Distributors and wholesalers often have established relationships with multiple suppliers and can help you find reputable sources for the products you need.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How can I find genuine wholesale merchandise suppliers? 
Your information: